17 Cut-Out Swimsuits That May Be More Eye-Catching Than Bikinis
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
When it comes to swimsuits, shoppers usually purchase one-piece options when they’re looking for garments less revealing than two-piece bikinis. The extra coverage can make you feel more confident, but a common misconception about one-pieces is that they’re frumpy or less eye-catching.
In fact, we would argue that some one-pieces are even more appealing than bikinis — especially those with a popular design detail: Cut-outs. Swimsuits with cut-outs are incredibly trendy right now, and are sure to be one of summer’s hottest fashion musts. Naturally, we rounded up a few of our favorite picks in case you want to get in on the action. The beach isn’t ready for you!
17 Sultry and Flattering One-Piece Swimsuits With Cut-Outs
1. The plunging neckline on this Holipick swimsuit is held together with lace-up details that also appear on the sides.
2. Shoppers are raving about this Tempt Me monokini, with the majority of happy customers doling out five-star reviews! It combines a mesh detail on the front and smaller slits on the sides for a seriously sultry look.
3. It’s hard to explain just how incredible this one-piece from Sovoyontee is! It perfectly marries the look of a two-piece bikini with the flattering cut of a one-piece, and reviewers are beyond obsessed.
4. This one-piece from Verdusa has a swooping side cut-out that effortlessly complements its one-shoulder look, and we also adore the trendy ribbed material!
5. The curved cut-out on this BEAGIMEG one-piece will expose your belly button, but the rest of the suit provides ample support!
6. This high-cut swimsuit from FAFOFA has a peekaboo cut-out in the center region for an Instagram-worthy statement.
7. The classic color-block look and and tiny triangular cut-out on the side of this SweatyRocks swimsuit has made it a hit with Amazon shoppers.
8. If you’re looking for a classic monokini look, this suit from ioiom is definitely your best bet!
9. This SweatyRocks one-piece has a classic side cut-out, and it comes in a variety of different styles!
10. The criss-cross strap cut-out on the front of this CHYRII monokini can make the chest area look incredible!
11. This SUUKSESS bathing suit has a more modest cut-out right underneath the bust, but that doesn’t make it any less sultry!
12. We also love the simple look of the cut-outs on this Meyeeka monokini, and the lace-up detail in the back!
13. The high-waisted bottoms on this monokini from CUPSHE are ruched to provide some tummy-control action!
14. The high-leg cut on this Haloon monokini and its center cut-out can give you a stunning hourglass shape!
15. This halter cut-out swimsuit from Lomitti reminds Us of something a movie star would wear while lounging by the pool!
16. This one-piece from SweatyRocks has a strappy look that’s going to be a major trend this summer!
17. The V-neckline on this cut-out monokini from Lomitti has a romantic ruffle detail along the hem. Shoppers are scooping it up quickly, so shop now!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
Published at Fri, 28 May 2021 22:00:07 +0000